Not a member yet? Register now and get started.

lock and key

Sign in to your account.

Account Login

Forgot your password?



Do I need Insurance?

We all like to think we’re invincible.  But when life throws you a curveball, it pays to have a back-up plan.  Have you got it covered?

  • Have you considered if you had an accident or became sick what would happen to your income or your business cash flow?
  • How would loosing your income impact your family and lifestyle?
  • What do you think your biggest asset is?  Most people would say their home.  Actually it is your ability to earn an income.

Do you think ACC has you covered?

ACC only covers you if you’re injured through an accident.  However you are 5 times more likely to become ill than have an accident.


Do we fail to plan………….or plan to fail……….???

We work with our clients to determine what they really need from insurance.  We make sure you understand your cover – in plain English – exactly what your cover provides for you and your family and business.

We work with you to create your ideal plan. A plan that will give you the income you and your family would need to support your lifestyle or the cash flow your business would need to keep going if you couldn’t be there.

We provide a plan for your business to include cash flow to keep your business functioning and meeting your client contracts in an event.

Types of Insurance

-           Income Protection – is also called disability insurance.  It is important as it gives you the ability to insure one of your most valuable assets – your capacity to earn.  For example if you earned $50,000 pa and are now 40, your future income is $1.25m (25 years x $50,000).  It is this potential loss of this income that this policy is insuring.  A monthly income is paid to you if you can’t work due to illness or injury.  You can support your family, pay your mortgage and maintain your lifestyle if you’re too sick or hurt to work.

-           Medical Insurance – this enables you to receive private medical care quickly.  Insure for hospitalisation and specialist care, or take a more comprehensive policy, also covering doctor/dentist visits.

-          Trauma Cover – sometimes referred to as serious illness cover, it’s a lump sum, payable if you suffer a trauma  or critical illness such as a heart attach, stroke or cancer.  This could help with expenses such as the cost of medical treatment, rehabilitation (including career retraining) and home help.

to give you the flexibility to do the right thing for yourself and your loved ones if you’re diagnosed with a serious or critical illness.

-           Total & Permanent Disability Cover – if you become permanently disabled, this insurance may pay you a lump sum.  There is usually a minimum six month period before payment is made, so it can be verified the disability is permanent.  The payment can be used to clear debt, pay for your children’s education and support your lifestyle if you can’t return to work.

-           Life Cover – to protect your loved ones from financial hardship in the event of your death.  It could be used to eliminate debts, pay off your mortgage, cover funeral costs, pay for the future education of your children and provide an income for your spouse and family.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for help in finding the best solution for you.

Contact Form